Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thank you, Denver Acupuncture: 'Giving Cat Care Society a gift!'


Quoting the Denver Acupuncture - News Feed For Martha Lucas, Ph.D., L.Ac.:

"As a New Year's present I am giving the Cat Care Society in Lakewood a check for $395. CCS is the benefactor of my annual December fundraising campaign.

For a number of years my benefactor was the NICU at Rose Hospital where my premie grandson Jonathan received such excellent care at the beginning of his life. Now I have moved to another group who needs our help, cats who are looking for new permanent homes. The CCS veterinarian clinic is where we just took our cat Annie for her checkup and dental work and it is a place to behold! Wonderful calm cats greet you and your beloved cat when you arrive. We felt that the medical care was outstanding and the staff absolutely loves cats.

Thank you to all of my patients who received treatments in December because you helped the amount grow while you helped your health. And a special thank you to those of you who added a little more to the pot!"

Link to the Denver Acupuncture Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment